This is a summary of the charter. See www.moderntld.com/about/charter for details.
The .o TLD, operated by the ModernTLD administration, is to be used by commercial and non-commercial entities (individual or groups) to promote themselves on the OpenNIC free network. This domain is intended to be used in a general sense, akin to .com in the ICANN network, and as such has a very general use case and little restrictions on registration. Registration is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
.o generally accepts any OpenNIC policies regarding abuse. The activities we prohibit include, but are not limited to: domain squatting, spam email delivery, malware distribution, or malicious interference with computer systems. See our full charter linked above and www.moderntld.com/about/policies for details.
- Website: www.moderntld.com / tld.o
- ModernTLD Administration: email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org forwards here)
- Abuse Reporting: email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org forwards here)
- Webmaster: email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com forwards here)
- Trademark Disputes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Contact: email@example.com